Facility Management and Operations
Kamea provides Facility Management and Operations services in the following areas:
- Wide range of emergency and scheduled construction services across multiple industries including commercial, industrial, and multi-residential.
- Specialized in immediate mobilization and rapid response to emergencies requiring restorative care and attention including floods, fires, windstorms, and more, with a focus on assisting the client to ensure business continuity.
- Extensive experience with new builds and upgrades, including interior construction, and facility repair and maintenance.
- Experienced construction professionals offering strategies to facilitate all project requirements, with an approach that is client-focused, collaborative and cooperative, and complete with the highest degree of professionalism and integrity.
- Our clients include SNC Lavalin Operations & Maintenance, BC Hydro, Brookfield GIS Cadillac-Fairview and Wall Construction.
- Services provided:
- Project management
- Capital improvements, new builds, upgrades
- 24 / 7 Disaster recovery, demolition, restoration
- Emergency wind, water, fire mitigation
- Environmental services
- Mould remediation
- Asbestos abatement
- Lead abatement